Are you planning on buying eyeglasses or contacts? We have a few tricks up our sleeve to help you save!
Generally speaking, there are a few ways to save that you should always be aware of when purchasing any item. First, check online! We know what you’re thinking: “If I buy online, won’t I have to pay for shipping?” The answer here is that you will sometimes have to pay for shipping – however, if you are savvy about saving, there is a good chance you can get reduced or free shipping. AC Lens offers free shipping on orders over $99, plus free shipping on your entire order when you purchase eyeglasses, sunglasses, or readers! We also offer free return shipping, so you never have to worry about unnecessary spending when you buy from us. Don’t forget to sign up for email offers! When you sign up for emails, you will receive exclusive offers for subscribers only!
Ray-Ban RX 5121 only $199.99 with our most popular lens package!
Don’t want to sacrifice style in pursuit of savings? You don’t have to!
1. Buy from a merchant that guarantees its products. If your eyeglasses become damaged or you decide you don’t like how they look, you can exchange them at no cost! AC Lens has a no hassle 365 day guarantee, so if you have any issues or are dissatisfied, you are covered!
2. Compare lens packages. Some merchants include extras such as scratch resistant and UV Protection coatings, while others charge additional fees. Protective coatings com standard with our lens packages.
3. If you need bifocal lenses, compare progressive lenses against standard lined bifocal lenses. Many merchants charge extra for purchasing progressive lenses. We offer progressive lenses at lined bifocal prices!
Acuvue Oasys only $23.36 per box!
Whether you wear daily disposables or RGP lenses, here are a few ways for you to save!
1. Check for rebates. Most major contact lens brands offer rebates for both new and existing wearers. AC Lens makes rebates easy and convenient for our customers. We let you know if there is a rebate right on our website, and will mail it to you with your order!
2. Buy multiple boxes. Some merchants offer a discount if you buy multiple boxes of contacts in one order. Depending on the contact lens, we offer discounts on 4+ boxes of contacts.
3. Review the merchant’s exchange policy. It may offer to exchange your lenses if your prescription changes. We have a 30 day guarantee for unopened boxes of contacts, and we will exchange your lenses if your prescription changes at no cost to you, as long as they are within 1 year of expiration!
4. Ask for a price match. If you can find a lower price on another website, some merchants will match that price and possibly even deduct a percentage of the difference! AC Lens will match a competitor’s offer, plus subtract an additional 5%!
Bringing our customers quality products at significant savings is one of our top priorities at AC Lens. Check out our website for the best deals on designer brands such as Ray-Ban and Oakley, and the most popular contact lenses like Acuvue and Air Optix!