Many people ask themselves whether they should or shouldn’t be using supplements on a daily basis. Even if you’re not a skeptic, you may wonder whether or not vitamins are ever worth the price that you pay for them. Especially when you account for the fact that you can’t feel the direct effects right after taking the vitamins, it’s hard for anybody to realistically gauge whether the vitamins and supplements are actually supporting their health, or just taking a chunk out of their wallets.
With that said, Ocuvite is one eye supplement that we fully believe in, and we’ve found a few reasons why you should too.
Reasons Why You Should Take Ocuvite
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin, signature ingredients in Ocuvite, have been scientifically studied, and proven to directly contribute towards slowing the advancement of age related eye diseases. Further than this, both of these minerals can not be produced by the body on their own, making it essential for us to obtain it from outside sources.
- Ocuvite contains Omega 3 fatty acids, which have been proven to promote better eyesight, while also promoting a wide array of other health benefits. Further than this, Omega 3 fatty acids are rarely found in normal multivitamins. Omega 3 acids play an important role in helping prevent symptoms of dry-eye in addition to promoting overall eye health.
- Antioxidants contained in Ocuvite have been linked to decreased risks for eye cancer and other eye disease.
- Ocuvite follows much of the National Eye Institute’s ARED formula, which has been studied to help slow down age-related eye disease by as much as 25%. While Ocuvite does follow this formula, it goes above and beyond by adding Lutein, Omega 3, Zeaxanthin, and other ingredients on top of the already proven-effective formula.
- Unless you eat a diet largely comprised of leafy, dark green vegetables, and lean fish, it’s highly unlikely that you get an adequate amount of vitamins and minerals in order to match what is provided in Ocuvite vitamins.
- Ocuvite’s Lutein source is uniquely derived from Marigolds, and the specific variety of Lutein featured in Ocuvite has been shown to be superior to many competitors.
- Ocuvite has zero side effects (unless one would take more than recommended daily allowance). This makes Ocuvite safe and effective for people of all lifestyles.
Overall, Ocuvite is an affordable supplement that’s beneficial for people of all walks of life. While Ocuvite is more popular among people who are above the age of 40, taking Ocuvite at a younger age can slow down the initial onset of macular degeneration, while similarly providing benefits towards the rest of your body. Ocuvite is one of the only supplements produced exclusively to promote advanced eye health. While Ocuvite can help slow and prevent some eye conditions, it’s best to discuss taking Ocuvite with an eye care professional, and it’s not intended to treat or fully prevent any disease.
Ocuvite comes in a few different varieties, and AC Lens currently (as of April 05, 2012) is featuring a sale on original Ocuvite. See below to shop for Ocuvite varieties as AC Lens.