It’s that time of year again to join AC Lens for the 3rd annual Walk Now for Autism Speaks fundraiser in Columbus, OH. Autism is a brain development disorder in young children affecting as many as 1.5 million people in the USA.
With 12 people already a part of the AC Lens team, and one month until the walk, AC Lens is expecting a huge turnout and fundraising effort for the cause. Here’s more details for the walk:
Date: Sunday October 10, 2010
Team Name: Jordan’s Journeymen sponsored by AC Lens
Where: Value City Arena at The Jerome Schottenstein Center on the Ohio State University campus in Columbus, OH.
Registration: 9am – 11am
Walk Time: Starts around 11am
Donate Here: http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/columbus/aclens
**All donations receive a corporate match by AC Lens.
Autism is the fastest growing development disorder in the USA. Did you know:
- 1 in 150 child births will be diagnosed with Autism.
- 1 to 1.5 million Americans are diagnosed with Autism.
- Autism is the Fastest-growing developmental disability.
- Autism has an annual growth of 10 – 17%!
- Cost of lifelong care can be reduced by 2/3 with early diagnosis and intervention.
- In 10 years, the annual cost will be $200-400 billion.
Learn more about Autism here:
Your generous donation can be made on the AC Lens corporate donation page or pick any individual walker to have them credited for your gift. AC Lens will be matching all or part of the final donation total so be as kind as possible.
Help fight Autism Now, Donate or Volunteer Today!
Last updated byat .