Buying contact lenses online is a great way to save time and money. Shoppers can save up to 70% off contact lenses and there’s very little time to wait between your eye doctor visit and when they’re delivered to your home. Ordering contacts online can be confusing though so here’s step by step instructions on how to purchase contacts at AC Lens:
1. Before Visiting AC Lens: Contact lenses are a prescription item so be sure to have an up-to-date prescription. Visit your eye doctor and when you’re leaving the office, be sure to get a copy of the prescription. Most prescriptions expire in one year so if you’ve been to the doctor in under 12 months, you can find your prescription right on your old boxes of contact lenses. Be sure to keep in mind your prescription may be different for the right and left eye so make sure you have the correct box. Here’s an example label from Soflens 66 Toric and Acuvue Oasys:
2. Visit ACLens.com: Now that your prescription is in hand, you can start to place an order online. Visit www.aclens.com and find your prescribed contacts. You can find them in several different ways including the search box at the top of the website, clicking on the drop down box of lenses at the top right, searching through the manufacturer and category list on the left bar, or if you wear something highly popular, you may find them in the most prescribed list on the right side of the home page.
3. Entering Your Prescription: Once you’ve found your contacts brand, enter your prescription parameters for left (OS) and right (OD) eye. Be sure to double check that you have your left and right prescriptions entered in the correct location. If not, don’t worry, AC Lens will verify the prescription with your eye doctor to ensure it’s accurate before shipping.
4. Save More With AC Lens: When filling in the quantity, keep in mind you can receive bulk price discounts by ordering more at AC Lens on top of free shipping over $99. In addition, some lenses have manufacturer rebates you may be eligible for to receive a larger discount. If you see a yellow box marked “Mail-in Rebate”, your contact lens is eligible for additional manufacturer discounts.
5. Begin Order Processing: Click “Add to Cart” then review your shopping cart for accuracy. Click “Start Order” to begin the ordering process.
6. Address and Coupon Information: Enter your billing information making sure the address matches the credit card address. You may also pay with PayPal or Google Checkout but be sure to match your address to the shipping address. If you have a contact lens coupon code, you may enter it in the “Special Instructions” box under the address fields (see image below). Select the amount of time you’d like to be reminded to refill your lens order in the box under it and enter a password to continue to the eye doctor information page.
7A. Eye Doctor Information: Now you’re to the eye doctor information page. You can enter your doctors name, phone number, and the name on the prescription here and we’ll contact them to verify the prescription.
7B. Eye Doctor Information: If you have your prescription in hand as per step 1 above, you may also fax or email us a copy to expedite the delivery process.
8. Payment And Order Confirmation: Continue to the final page where you’ll enter your credit card or payment information. If you used a coupon code, you’ll receive confirmation of the total saved like so:
Now choose and enter your payment details by filling in the circle of your chosen payment option:
Click “Complete Order” to go to the receipt page.
9. Congratulations! Your order is now complete. Save a tree and don’t print the receipt page. Simply save a copy on your computer or wait for your receipt email to arrive at the email address provided. Be sure to “white list” or allow emails from AC Lens in your email providers settings in case it gets caught in a spam filter of some kind.
Last updated byat .